Responsibilities will include:
* Performing routine checks on equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order without damage; this includes, but not limited to; check, wash, repair, paint and other assets
* General facility maintenance and minor repairs
* Loading and unloading rental equipment and prepare for rental with occasional use of a forklift
* Other duties as assigned by management
* Superior customer service, willing and able to provide this to each customer
* Diligent attention to safety
* A valid driver’s license
* High School Diploma or equivalency
* General knowledge of yard equipment and the loading/unloading of trucks
* Industry experience is a plus, but not required. Training is provided on products, services, qualifications and procedures.
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs
* Ability to work effectively in all weather conditions
Apply via email or in person at 167 Industrial Site Rd in Pinedale.